Curious about all the hemp hype? You’ve come to the right place.
Hemp is one of the most versatile plants in the entire world, touted as the answer to numerous maladies and countless environmental issues – It’s no wonder that hemp is finally gaining traction!
More recently, it has received the endorsement of important public health authorities, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), whose stamp of approval deemed CBD a “safe” and effective for humans & animals.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound found in the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. This compound, alongside hemp’s other abundant healing compounds, has become popularized for its natural therapeutic qualities:
- Enhancing mental & physical well-being
- Helping to relieve joint pain and stiffness
- Helping to maintain calmness
- Promoting a healthy sleep cycle
- Supporting a normal inflammatory response
Though categorized under the same umbrella as the marijuana plant, CBD does not contain THC, the chemical component that results in a psychoactive ‘high’.
Which CBD Product Should I Use?
- CBD BASICS CBD oil & capsules are both straightforward and easy to use. CBD Oil is one of the most popular forms of hemp today; it works fast, absorbing directly under the tongue and into the bloodstream for quick relief, and comes in different strengths to fit your needs. While CBD Capsules are great for people on-the-go who like pre-measured consistent dosage and appreciate a healthy dose of fiber.
- CBD TOPICALS For those who have sensitive skin, muscle soreness, chronic pain, dryness, and more – our CBD topicals are the solution for you! Not only do we have rubs for stubborn aches and pains, we also have a skincare line for a healthy glow and massage oil for nourishment that is muscle deep.
- CBD EDIBLES CBD edibles make wellness, fun. With chewy gummy bears and refreshing mints – we’ve got a CBD treat to fit just about every occasion whether on-the-go or at home.
Does Full-Spectrum Matter?
The two most popular CBD extracts on the market today are Full-Spectrum CBD & Isolate (Regular) CBD:
- Isolate CBD is an extract that is isolated from all other parts of the plant, in order to maximize what is seen as the most important ingredient – CBD.
- Full-Spectrum honors the entire plant extract, keeping the over 100 healing cannabinoids intact in the final CBD product.
At CoreBionics we believe that in order to harness hemp to its full potential, a full-spectrum CBD product is the way to go, as an isolated approach to hemp potentially neglects the holistic benefits included in utilizing the whole plant. However, customers who are sensitive to trace amounts of THC often prefer to use an isolate formula.
Is CBD Legal?
Yes, CBD is legal in the United States. The reason you’re probably confused is because CBD has a long history of complicated legal context; a lot of which comes from the mere fact, that CBD comes from hemp – a plant related to marijuana.
One thing is for sure, you can expect to see a whole lot more CBD in the future as new research is continuing to blossom that confirms CBD’s efficacy and safety as a medicinal alternative.
When Should I Use CBD?
You should use CBD every day. Whether you’re catching a wave or traversing glaciers, CBD is your faithful friend. With small and compact packaging and the ability to provide instant relief, why go anywhere without it? Take CBD on your next wilderness adventure or surfing safari for a supremely clear mind, quick recovery, and pain relief.
But CBD can be used for more than just support in physical endeavors, it continues to receive positive attention as a social support mechanism, too! Indeed, this means first dates, work presentations, and family gatherings just got a whole lot less awkward. Truly, the uses of CBD are as far and wide as the human experience, so get creative and enjoy peace of mind wherever you go.
CBD For Pets
CBD doesn’t just provide incredible benefits for humans, it’s perfect for pets too! It can be useful for dogs, cats, horses, and more because all mammals feature an Endocannabinoid System that responds positively to CBD. Does your pet need some extra support? CBD can be used for:
- Dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally-induced stress
- Helping to maintain physical and mental well-being
- Supporting nutrients for the health of aging animals
- Helping to support joint flexibility and mobility
- Supporting a healthy inflammatory response
- Supporting energy production
What’s With the Hemp Hype?
You might be wondering, why now? Why is everyone talking about CBD? The truth is that stigma related to the cannabis genus (the plant species to which hemp belongs), caused CBD to get very little attention from serious medical journals and scientists for decades. But fortunately, new research is promoting just how incredible and powerful hemp is (& it’s legal too!). Though commonly confused with the marijuana plant, CBD is a cannabinoid that is non-psychoactive and oh, so soothing for our bodies and minds.