What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is one of over 60+ naturally occurring cannabinoid compounds found in Cannabis, an annual herbaceous flowering plant. CBD oil is derived from an organic substance formed in the plant’s secretions. Both marijuana and hemp are forms of cannabis. However, cannabis does not mean marijuana. Cannabis is the genus name and general umbrella term, under which all forms of marijuana and hemp fall. Until recently, delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, was the most well-known and studied cannabinoid due to its abundance in marijuana. However, as the second most prevalent cannabinoid in marijuana and the top non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp, CBD has been gaining momentum in the scientific community and media.
Unlike THC, CBD does not cause any feeling of “high,” which contributes to its legalization across the United States.
Our CBD products and extracts are derived from hemp (not marijuana), and can also be referred to as CBD-rich hemp oil, hemp-derived CBD oil, CBD-rich cannabis oil, or plainly “hemp extracts,” since they typically contain more than just CBD. However, CBD oil is different from hemp seed oil and organic hemp oil, as these are derived from hemp seeds (not the resin) and do not contain cannabidiol.
All of CoreBionics’ Organic CBD products are rigorously tested for safety, quality, and cannabinoid content.
In short, it depends. Each country has different laws & regulations on traveling with CBD, so make sure to do your research before you leave for your next trip. For extra precaution while your on-the-go, download the COA (Certificate of Analysis) under each CoreBionics product. This certificate verifies and confirms the 100% full-spectrum hemp derived CBD content in our CBD products, which contain under 0.03% THC in accordance with federal law.
Although legal on a federal level, some products are still prohibited by state laws.
Please review our Shipping Page to find out if the product you are interested in is legal in your state.
Hemp gummies do not get you high. Our hemp gummies do not contain THC.
CBD is most commonly used by adults 18 and older. It is recommended that those who wish to use CBD for children under 18 consult with a medical professional to clinically assess their needs and recommend the best route of treatment.
Orders are shipped Mon – Fri, usually within 24 hours from the time they are placed.
Yes, hemp cream works. It’s important to make sure you are buying from a reputable company like CoreBionics that perform 3rd-party lab tests to validate the quality and purity of the product.
Our cream has a light peppermint smell that will quickly dissipate as it absorbs into the skin.
- Login to the CoreBionics website
- Hover over your account name in the top right corner
- Select “Account Details” from the menu
- Scroll to the Password change section and enter your new password.
Visit our “customer support” section located under the “contact” link in the main menu. Once here, you can open a ticket regarding a return or issue with a product.
Once opened, your oil will last 60 days without refrigeration.
For care and maintenance of your tincture, always shake before use and keep out of direct sunlight. Once opened, your oil will last 60 days without refrigeration. If you wish to use your oil after this time period, place in the refrigerator to preserve freshness.
For Returning Registered Customers
- Log-in to your account and click the orders tab
- Find the order you’re inquiring about and click the “view” button
- You will see the status and tracking information of your order once it is processed
Initially you should start with just one hemp gummy. However, if you notice that one is not providing you with the benefits you desire, bump up your dose and monitor how you feel.
Our CBD bottles & product descriptions feature the abbreviations oz & mg. The amount of CBD in each of our tinctures is measured in MG, whereas the size of the bottle is listed as oz.
Our CBD bottles & product descriptions feature the abbreviations oz & MG. The amount of CBD in each of our tinctures is measured in MG, whereas the size of the bottle is listed as oz.
BOTTLE SIZES (oz):
- .34oz: A mini bottle
- 1oz: A small bottle
- 2oz: A large bottle
CBD STRENGTHS (mg):
- .34oz CBD Oil 500MG, Light: 2.4 MG CBD per 1 serving
- .34oz CBD Oil 1000MG, Elevated: 4.8 MG CBD per 1 serving
- .34oz CBD Oil 2000MG, Robust: 9.6 MG CBD per 1 serving
- .34oz CBD Oil 3000MG, Balanced: 14.4 MG CBD per 1 serving
- 1oz CBD Oil 500MG, Light: 8.3MG CBD per 1 serving
- 1oz CBD Oil 1000MG, Elevated: 16.6MG CBD per 1 serving
- 1oz CBD Oil 2000MG, Robust: 33.3MG CBD per 1 serving
- 2oz CBD Oil 3000MG, Balanced: 25MG CBD per 1 serving
- 2oz CBD Oil 4000MG, Robust: 33.3MG CBD per 1 serving
- 2oz CBD Oil 5000MG, Ultra: 41.6MG CBD per 1 serving
- 2oz CBD Oil 8000MG, High Potency: 66.6MG CBD per 1 serving
- 2oz CBD Oil 12000MG, High Potency: 100MG CBD per 1 serving
A little goes a long way. Start with a small amount on your fingers and gently massage the cream into the skin. Once you cover a specific area, move onto other areas as needed.
We recommend up to 3 times per day as needed.
You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail after your order has shipped which will include a tracking number for your shipment.
- Select Log-In from the menu at the top right portion of the page
- Click the login link
- Click the “Lost Password” link in the login screen
- Enter the email address your account is associated with. A link will be sent to that email address so you can reset your password
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized people from intercepting your credit card information.
No, our cream is smooth and doesn’t leave your skin feel greasy after applying.