We only provide premium CBD products
The first thing people ask us is what makes your product better than others? Well, that’s a great question…and you’re not alone. Luckily you can benefit from the research our team has already done. We’ll try to break this down in simplified terms and quickly you will learn that NOT ALL CBD IS CREATED EQUAL.
There are hundreds of companies out there selling CBD products. And some of them are legit. But unfortunately, more than not, these companies are not selling true CBD products. Consumers need to beware and understand what to look for when selecting a product.
Here’s what you need to know::
- The label should provide the amount of milligrams (MGS) of CBD in the product
- Does it contain Hemp Oil extract or Hemp Seed Oil?
- Is it GMP Certified?
- Make sure it is tested by a 3rd party lab.
- Look for verified customer reviews or testimonials for that brand
What is the THC to CBD ratio
- What method is used for extraction?
- Is it Full Spectrum, Broad-Spectrum, or Isolate?
Real CBD companies, like CoreBionics, don’t make their CBD products and oils from pressing hemp seeds. We use the entire plant, and especially the flowers. Remember, the highest concentration of CBD is found in the flowers of hemp plants. Hemp seed oil is good for you, but it doesn’t contain the widely-supported benefits of CBD because it isn’t the same thing!
To keep things simple, just think of hemp seed oil as a food product and CBD hemp oil and hemp extract as a supplement.